Coastal Rowing Vacation Weekends on Boston's Spectacular North Shore!
Take a sculling mini vacation! Spend a weekend exploring the scenic beauty of Cape Ann and Salem Sound from Little Harbor Boathouse in Marblehead, MA with special Guest Coach Elena Radu.
Our adventure rowing weekend offers rowers the opportunity to take their rowing skills to the open water. 12 - 24k distance rows Saturday and Sunday mornings are designed to be instructional, a great workout and fun! Come to improve your sculling technique. Come for a rowing get-away in historic Marblehead. With some of the finest coastal rowing in New England, we'll row and ride the swells in cutting-edge, versatile Echo Open Water Rowing Shells. Two great days of open water rowing work-outs! Don't miss it!
This weekend is designed for intermediate and advanced scullers only -- bring your own Echo Rowing shell or rent one from us.
* Coastal Rowing program fee: $250/person
(program fees are exclusive of room and board and are non-refundable)
• Echo Rowing Shell Rentals ($75/day) available on a priority basis to rowers who don't own an Echo open water shell. Echo Rowing Shell owners are encouraged to bring their own boat and support Echo in introducing new rowers to this great branch of our sport!
* For New Echo Purchasers only! Rental fees applied toward Echo Rowing Shell purchase at the end of the coastal rowing weekend.
• Additional Private Coaching Sessions and Echo Rowing Shell Demos available on request and additional fee ($100/hr).
ON-LINE REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
EMAIL US NOW TO RESERVE A SPOT IN THE NEXT SESSION!
Limited to 4 rowers (4 Echo Rowing Shell rentals available).
Contact Maryellen: firstname.lastname@example.org and 781-990-3552
LODGING: BOOK EARLY. We recommend the Harbor Light Inn in Old Town Marblehead for lodging. Harbor Light Inn is a short stroll from Little Harbor Boathouse and a wonderful array of shops and restaurants in the historic "Old Town." Call 781-631-2186 to reserve your room. For more great lodging options visit: http://marbleheadchamber.org/online-business-directory-16.html
Design your own Coastal Rowing Vacation!
Take your rowing skills to Cape Anne and the north shore's Salem Sound! Echo coastal rowing vacations offer exquisite small group rowing experiences designed to be a great workout, instructional and fun!
Coastal rowing on Salem Sound and Cape Anne is both exhilarating and rejuvenating! Row with professional coaches; experience the tranquility and beauty of coastal rowing and the excitement of row surfing! At the end of the morning distance row enjoy the comfort of the Harbor Light Inn and historic Old Town Marblehead for strolling, meals and lodging. The Harbor Light Inn is a short stroll from Little Harbor Boathouse!
Enjoy rowing more than ever! Row by historic coastal towns, islands and lighthouses. Our morning distance rows of 12k-24k are designed for intermediate and advanced scullers only -- whether you own a Echo rowing shell or rent one from us.
Individual rowers and small groups of up to four rowers are welcome (3 Echo Open Water Rowing Shells available for rental). • Echo Rowing Shell Rentals ($75/day) available on a priority basis to rowers who don't own an Echo open water shell.
Come for a day or several days. Choose the dates that work for you and call us to schedule.
* Coastal Rowing Vacation fees: $150/person/day/coached coastal row (all program fees are exclusive of room and board and are non-refundable)
* $75 can be applied toward the purchase of an Echo Rowing Shell at the end of your Coastal Rowing Vacation.
• Additional Private Coaching Sessions and Echo Rowing Shell Demos available on request and additional fee.
Contact Maryellen to book and for more information: 781-990-3552 or email@example.com
Spectacular rowing from Little Harbor Boathouse in Marblehead, MA